By using Weebly you can now easily publish your content online in a matter of minutes. Weebly is free and just as intuitive to use as Unity. In a matter of a few clicks, you use the File-Upload element for both files (html and unity3d) and again...it just works. Use the link to the html file and link to your Unity scene wherever you want.
Here are the necessary steps:
- publish your Unity content to Web Player
- create a Weebly Site
- create a hidden page (by choosing "Show in Navigation"-> No
- Use two "File" Elements (under Multimedia) to upload Unity's html and unity3d file
- right-click on the html file-link and choose "Copy Link Location"
- paste this link to your Unity content wherever you like
A short description of the process can be found in this video.
Update for Unity3:
See this blog for an updated workflow.